Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Movie, Family and God

Last night Christopher and I went to see The Chronicles of Narina: the Voyage of the Dawn Treader and it was great!  We were glad to have saw the first one so we had a background for the movie.  The early 2D show was sold out so we stayed for the 4:15 and saw it in 3D.  We looked interesting in our 3D glasses.  I thought Christopher wasn't going to stay awake for the movie but he did, I think he has enjoyed his gaming this holiday season.   I loved on Logan and Holli and then came home to a very restful night...no coughing and lots of sleep.  It seems like the dog hair in the house and vents is causing my allergies to flair. 

I am asking for prayers for my Uncle Howard Redburn who is at Wesley, they aren't sure what is going on.  He is a super guy and has always been there to support me and my endeavors, and also for Aunt Julie Anderson who will be having heart surgery at Kansas Heart Hospital tomorrow.  Aunt Julie is a fabulous decorator and made the finishing touches on Ethanni's wedding cake to hide the cracks and flaws that drying fondant can cause.  I sent cards since I wasn't able to go so that should brighten their spirits.  Both of the cards were pictures that Leroy Gipson took and then added scriptures to!  One of them was of a beautiful yellow flower that I grew.     

In the scriptures , Mark 16:15, Jesus is giving the great commission- He said to them, "Go into the world and preach the good news to all creation."  This is what I am looking forward to sharing in Haiti.  The "good news," is one full of grace and mercy for everyone, if you believe and ask Jesus into your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment