Thursday, January 13, 2011

Logan and Cars



I bought my first car battery. Those people at Wal-Mart make it so easy. I won't have to worry about my car not starting. I picked Logan up from daycare in Augusta and he was so excited when he saw me. When I walk into Holli's I usually say "Nana's here!" I walked into daycare and his little face just lit up when I said that. We came home and I had bought him a toy airplane with little people. The lights work and it sings when you push the pilot down. We learned about suitcases, it came with one. We also tried my sunglasses on that I'm taking to Haiti. I wanted him to know who he was looking at in the pictures when I get back. He had Cheetos and yogurt covered pretzels not to mention his new favorite thing-Heath bars. The best part was when we played the piano. This is going to be something he and Nana do! Thank God for little ones who are so precious! Of course his favorite song was Elmo Ducks so I have had to learn this. He is so fascinated by the computer. I love taking him to Church and singing Jesus Love Me!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing better then a big smile from you grandson! He looks so cute at the piano.

    ReplyDelete