Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cards for Those in Need


I love to make cards and send them on to encourage those having trials in life. This is a new one that I made. Psalm 96:4




In preparing for the trip, I bought an ipod so I can drown out the sounds at night and sleep in Haiti. I have been loading songs and technology is so neat. Kari Jobe is one of my favorite singers and her songs just talk to me.




Jan Thompson and Pastor Jean will be in conversation with the community on Saturday at 6:00pm in the First Baptist Church Sanctuary. I am looking forward to the meeting and hope to learn much more by listening. They will head back before we arrive and prepare for our mission. Pray without ceasing!

1 comment:

  1. That card is beautiful. The ipod will be a huge blessing while you are there. Keeping you and your group in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete