Sunday, January 23, 2011

Surrond by Love and Missions




Today I spoke at the Degraff Church and what an amazing congregation of believers. The Holy Spirit is moving in this Church. Pam and Terry Lowmaster won a beautiful picture from Humana and dedicated it to the Church. Pam prepared a package meal from Humana so everyone could taste it. I got to help Deanna dish it up and what joy to know that the packet feeds 6 adults that wouldn't have had anything to eat. Pastor Larry Womacks blessed the meat that Deanna and Les donated from the beef they raise with Grandpa Leonard. Pator Larry Womacks also asked for those who could come up and lay hands on me and bless me on my journey. There was a peace that surround us and the Spirit was in this beautiful church. They also donated funds to help bless the people of Haiti.


It was really neat to meet Jeanntte and Richard McGrath who are riding across the U.S. to raise awareness and support for Hearts Up Ranch. The Ranch provides a safe and encouraging environment using animals, ranch activities, adventure, and the love of Christ to promote emotional healing.



In 2 Timothy 1:12, it says, For this reason I also suffer these things; nevertheless I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that day.


I am committed everyday to be his servant and show His love to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment