Monday, January 31, 2011

Another Day from God

Well today was a great day, everyday the Lord gives us is another day to make a difference.
I am so excited that Deanna is going to sing with me and we are going to sing about a house that mercy built with Debbie playing. This house is the one built for Jan Thompson in Gonaives which makes it so special.

The meeting tonight for Haiti planning was cancelled. I am so excited about serving the Lord and just can't wait. The Baptist Church is an amazing body of believers. I marvel in the people that serve and give so much.

So I have been in prayer constantly about my life and everything connected to the trip and in Mark 11:24-25 Jesus said, "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins." I ask for lots of things for other people but sometimes all God wants is to hear what is on our heart. This power of prayer is so important and I know when I am out of the states, there will be many people that will be praying for me. What an awesome God we serve who knows our every need. Have faith in God and He will sustain you and give you a life with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment