Friday, January 28, 2011

Truth in a World of Need



John is one of my favorite books of the Bible and John 3:21, Jesus says, "But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God."


Thank the Lord for Fridays! He knew we needed to rest and spend time with him! I decided to show you a picture of my new hair do. I bought this dress because I love orange and green together and I need to buy some clothes.


At Megan's stamp camp last night, I took pictures, they were such good sports. Such neat cards that Megan had for us. I'm so glad Brenda has become a demonstrator. I didn't cut anyone's head off so that was good! I love making and sending cards, it just gives the personal touch to a prayerful heart.


Continue to keep the team to Haiti and me in your prayers. It's always been my dream to go and serve and I am really getting excited. I am always so thankful to those who want to help, God loves a cheerful giver! Someday Holli and I will serve together, but, until then I will be leading the way and sitting the example of a pure heart in love with the Lord!






1 comment:

  1. Love the new hair cut and dress. I also love orange! You're looking great and I hope your trip planning is going well. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete