Friday, January 21, 2011

It's Friday

Friday, the day to celebrate the weekend starting! I got up early and started the day with the Lord. I felt sore after the workout yesterday and it felt good to stretch and clean the house. I really am enjoying my little two bedroom house with hard wood floors which are beautiful. The colors are cute and even though I have never had a K-State purple bedroom, it is very clean and adequate for myself. I have setup the extra room as my craft room.

In Matthew 5:11, Jesus said, "Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say ll kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake." This is what I am prepared for when I get to Haiti because they don't know me. It must feel that way for the International Students that come to study in the U.S. I am choosing to get out of comfort zone and go with God to the unknown where he will be with me. The team will be there too, but I am strong and will be listening close to what Jesus is saying to me.

Great lunch with Teresa at Beijing! I love their new look and they service is excellent. Serving others with a grateful heart, God's highest calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment