Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Psalm 25





I'm so blessed to have so many friends, but most importantly, my best friend God who loves me! Psalm 25:1-2 says To You, O Lord I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in You; Let me not be ashamed ; Let not my enemies triumph over me.



I am so thankful to have enough to share with others. It is so wonderful to have a Father, Healer, Friend who is enough for me. The heavenly Father who has more strength when I don't have enough.


I got the Kari Jobe CD yesterday and what a blessing. She loves the Lord with all her heart and sings her songs for him. She is based in Texas. I think my favorite song is Beautiful. You can go to her website and listen. I'm sure her songs will lift you up!


I hurt my back using a stretchy band, so I am struggling, but physical therapy should help it!



This is my new card and it was sent to Glenda who made me a beautiful scarf. Her husband died last year and her walk through grief has been amazing. That's how we get through our trials, with friends that understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment