Friday, January 7, 2011

Plans for the Trip

While God is feeding our souls and we feed other souls of the people of Haiti, Deanna, my wonderful sister will be sending Kansas beef with us to feed us physically.  Angie is planning the meals and I appreciate her so much and I'm sure the food will be nourishing to our bodies to give us strength! 

I am so blessed to have friends who have made a donation to my trip, Dave, Carolyn and George!  They have been a blessing to my life and I will share my blessings from the Lord with people of Gonaives.  AJ and Kristin also sent a donation.  They are a blessing as well. 

Jan and Pastor Jean will be here soon to share with us!  Continue to pray for me and the team as we continue to make plans and share our love of the Lord for others! 

No comments:

Post a Comment