Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Strength in the Lord

I have been in prayer about the upcoming trip and was reading Isaiah 41:10 which says- Do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

God is such a great God and shares in our joy and times of trials.  I know that through him all things are made new and what a great assurance we have in him and the word of God. 

Please pray for all those who minister to those in need.  They are sometimes overlooked and often times under prayed for.  These are the daily feet of Jesus in our midst who take on cares and concerns of others, sometimes forgetting about their health and needs.

With this being the one year date of the devastating earthquake, so many are still in need.  I'm so glad I will be spreading the good news of salvation to a world in need of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment