Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Friends, Coffee and the Lord



So I've been looking waking up reading the Bible and then putting the Folgers on in the morning. It is better tasting than the cheap brand and adding flavored cream to it is the best.


We had a great time at card making last night and I was thrilled to have Sam, Alivia and Emily join us. All the Gardiner girls were there and just precious! They had a good time and lets face it, it was better than homework. The lemon bars were a success and the girls gave me a Ott-Lite floor lamp with a big extension arm to help with the light. I'm not sure I needed it but it will help and went great in my new craft room.
Isaiah 26:2 God said, "Open the gates that the righteous nation may enter, the nation that keeps faith." Keep your faith in God. Please also pray for our nation and the leaders to make good decisions and to bring our military boys home like Luke. I also pray that AJ won't have to deploy.

No comments:

Post a Comment