Monday, January 3, 2011

Praise God and Praise him for Candy!

I just love this verse Psalm 96:4 For the Lord is great and greatly to be praised!  Praise God every chance you get!  My hope is in the Lord!

For some background on Gonaives, Haiti which is where we will be, it is in the northern part of Haiti about 4 hours car ride from Port of Prince which is where we fly in.  The roads are still not repaired from the flooding so I am looking forward to some excitement and bumps!  What an adventure!

Somedays all you need is candy!!!!  One of the things be taking is a bag of suckers for the kids, I already have them!  Everyone likes them and even little ones can eat them!  This is a big hit with the kids and I am all about blessing them and they don't take up much room and can be packed around on in things.

Some of the other things I will purchase with funds thanks to Kenny and Wilma Howell are a backpack, sunscreen, bug spray, baby wipes, Kleenex, sheets, flip flops, some snack items, towels and some bright summer clothes to wear while I am there and leave for the people.  The best part is a new Bible will be going with me as well!  I hope to come home with nothing but the clothes on my back because I am so blessed to have this opportunity and can't wait to give it all away in the name of the Lord.  It truly does come back ten fold when you give everything away!

God Bless everyone and continue to pray for the team going in to do this great work of the Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment