Saturday, January 22, 2011

Seeking God not Lemon Bars



Through the choices I have made recently, I have taken the knowledge that I have been remade in Christ and He is the comfort that I seek. He is the hope where I gain my strength.

So I went into my yellow kitchen of yellow to cook today and the picture above is Lemon Bars. I wasn't sure what to think but they actually are pretty tasty. Now if I was graded on plating abilities, I don't think I would win any contests but I bet Holli, Steve and Logan will try them for lunch tomorrow.

I will be speaking at the blessing of the meat tomorrow at the Degraff Church. I can't wait to tell them about what the team will be doing in Haiti.

In 1 Thessalonians 5:23 it says, May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it.

He has called me for a time such as this and I praise him in everything I do. The more I seek him the more I find Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment