Friday, January 14, 2011

The Physical Vessel

It is so important to keep fit and eat right. I started training today so I can climb the mountain near Gonaives. This mountain has the best view at the top and I'm told it is a beautiful site to see. I also decided to start drinking something other than water and the G2 packets aren't too bad tasting. You add them to your water bottle and they make a tasty drink. I'm going to take those in for a change other than water. They do have soda but I'm not a real soda fan so that isn't a temptation. I know I will sweat so water will save me. Granola bars have also become a staple as I will take those for a snack.



Forty more days and then I will see the beauty of God's people in a world of need. The Bible I purchased is a NKLV and has the words of Jesus in red. I've been studying with it.



Pray continually for those in need of hearing the word of God. Luke 14:27 "And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple." I will come back with the team but I know my heart will be in Haiti waiting for the next time to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment