Saturday, January 29, 2011

I am a Child of God

In John 1:12 it says, "But as many as received Him to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name."

This is such a beautiful verse and I will share it with the children of Haiti. I am so blessed to have this opportunity and to be His child! God is bigger than anyone knows and I love praying and lifting my concerns to Him, and praying for those who are mourning loved ones and who are sick. Comfort and strength in the Lord is their only hope!

I have joined the First Baptist Church Divorce Group on Tuesday and I am grateful that there will be others in this group to share their concerns and for me to start the next step in healing.

My back is feeling so much better and sugar cookies are yummy. My new clothes from Goodwill are fitting great and exercise is so good! What a beautiful day the Lord has made!

No comments:

Post a Comment