Monday, November 29, 2010

Thankful for God's blessings

My highlight was when our daughter in law Kristin joined us for church service.  She made an effort to be ready and I appreciated being able to share the music, food and fellowship of our Christian friends with her!  She wants to find a church when she returns home and I pray she will find a loving body as I have!

I am so excited about the opportunity and have started to think about what I will take in my half of the suitcase!  Of course after talking with my 13 and half year old grandson, I was reminded that fun items are also necessary so I will be taking some new Legos.  I am looking for a neat set so if anyone has ideas, let me know.  My AJ and Kati spent many hours of fun with building and planning!  I am reminded of important it is to plan and to learn from everything in life.  Sharing, laughing, building, trying new plans and a good foundation in the Lord are what I have learned this weekend! 

In spite of my ugliness, God used me to help others laugh this weekend!  Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment