Monday, November 15, 2010

Plans for the Trip

Many have asked about the shots and my safety on the trip!  Please be in prayer for this as I receive my Hepatitis A shot this week at the Health Dept.  My follow up Hep B I will get 2 months before I go and then 3 weeks prior I will get a Rx for typhoid and malaria.  Dr Nightengale did some research and has been monitoring my before care plan.  

The craft show was a great time and very successful for the Senior Center as well as my sales!  It was tons of fun to be with my friend Amy and her friends and my new friends Kim and Cat!  They were so gracious to allow me to setup on with them and that helped my overhead. 

My friend and teacher Susan G will be finishing up our women's bible study this week and I have learned so much to help me teach when I go!  She is such a beautiful person and the wife of our youth pastor Sean.  I really enjoy serving the Lord along side of them at the First Christian Church. 

Pray without ceasing for my work for His kingdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment