Monday, November 22, 2010

New Departure Date

The dates I will be leaving with the group are February 24-March 4.  The original date the air fare was going to be $300.00 per person to fly over spring break so I will be going sooner than I thought! 
I can't wait until the meeting on Dec 6th to find out more information!  I'm getting really excited!  My heart is bubbling over with joy to reach the Haitian people for the Lord.  Of course I won't be able to bring any of those baby's back but I can love them while I'm there!

Just a note, some medical supplies that were donated went to a mission in Liberia instead of Haiti since we would have to hide them to go in with us to Haiti.  I'm sure those supplies will be well used and Liberia actually has a clinic there.  That might be where Holli and I are to serve some day!  You never know where the Lord will lead you if you're listening!
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment