Thursday, November 4, 2010

Funding for the Trip

I have began to think about and actively start looking for the funds to pay my $1200 for the trip.  While I don't have to submitted to the Mission Board until March 1, I hope to have it secured by the end of the year so I can focus on what the team needs to gather and send.
 
There a a couple of ways you can support this worthy mission!
I have a thermometer on my page that will be updated to show where I'm at. 
If you would like to make a donation, you can do so by making checks payable to the First Christian Church  with Haiti Mission in the memo field and mail it to: 300 W Central in El Dorado, Kansas 67042

I am also exhibiting at the El Dorado Senior Center on Saturday, November 13 from 9-3pm for their craft show.  My good friend Amy B.as asked me to help her with a table there!  How exciting, my first craft show!  I have always wanted to be an exhibitor so this should be fun!!!!!!!!!!  I am busy getting ready with neat greeting cards and other items I will have for purchase.  If you can stop by or tell others to see me on this day that would be great!  All proceeds from my sales will go to the trip God is taking me on!!!!!!!
Thanks for your prayers and help!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment