Friday, November 5, 2010

Singing for the Lord

This is the praise band Simple Praise!  The band plays at the First Christian Church in El Dorado twice a month at the 8:30am service and at the 10:30 service.  The group is comprised of 5 members who love singing for the Lord and encouraging others.  My husband Kris Howell plays bass, acoustic guitar and piano, Linsey Cutsinger is our dedicated drummer and keeps us all together on the beat!  Susan McCoy plays bass and piano.  Then there are the 2 singers in the group: Amy Becker and myself.  While we don't play instruments at this point, we lead others in the worship experience.  We sing all kinds of music from southern gopsel to contempoary worship.  Contemporary worship is my favorite and I am a big KLOVE fan.  I have it on usually all day if I'm at home and when I can at work.  I am so blessed to be singing for the Lord, it makes my heart so happy to help other praise him with music.  If you are in the neighborhood stop by, I'm sure your heart will be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment