Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Date Has Been Set

The date has been set by the Mission Board and the team will be leaving on March 16 and return on March 25, 2011 from Haiti!  There is a meeting on De. 7th that I have been invited to attend so pray for my ability to listen close to the words they are speaking!!!  God is revealing great lessons everyday to me!  You just have to faith and listen! 

I will be at the El Dorado Senior Center this Saturday, so stop by and say Hi if you are in the area!!!!!!!  The Band Simple Praise will be offering our musical message to the services at the First Christan Church so if you can't make it Saturday, come Sunday at 8:30am or 10:30am at 300 W Central in El Dorado.  Thank you Lord for letting me serve you!!!!!!!  Also please pray for comfort for my friend Marty.  She is having a double mastectomy today and even though I told her she didn't NEED them she is struggling with this decision.  Her family is with her and so is our Lord!!!!!!

Please pray for the mission and the team that we can make a difference and bring those that don't know Him to him.  I keep thinking about those beautiful children and how much they need to know him! 

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! I'm glad you hada good turn out for the craft show and that you hadso much fun!

    ReplyDelete