Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Faces

Well I am so excited! Last night the team had a meeting and we learned more about traveling and tips to help. We will start cooking and packing on the 19th. I'm making some more cookies so Angie can shop. Jane and Mike from Oxford are joining us and I met Shelby's husband last night. I am going to translate a bible verse so we can distribute boots from the prison that are waiting for us! I bought a web cam so I could Skype with AJ and Kristin before I leave.

We could still use Ziplock sandwich bags as we will gather our mission items in the morning before we go out and carry them in the bags. Money is also being collected by the First Christian Church and should be marked Haiti Trip. We should have 14 tubs that we can fill! God is love! Wow, what a great blessing to have this opportunity. Please continue to pray for the team as we go in and travel. We leave early on February 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment