Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hope in the Lord

In Zephaniah what was to come is the land is of Nineveh is under great destruction and wiped out. Jerusalem was also rebellious and worshipped all other forms of idols.

The message today is even when people stray from the Lord, there will be a rebuilding and that hope comes from Lord always.

This week the mission team has added 3 new members to the team going to Haiti. Shelby who is Jan's daughter and 2 of Jan's good friends from Oxford,Kansas. We will start preparing for the packings and meals that we will be taking in. My excitement is building and the things I will see and the good I can do only strengthens my love for the Lord.

The work here in our community is also needed and I can't wait to return. The Homeless Initiative is close to securing a site for the house and that is so wonderful. Thanks be to God for those who will have a place to call home.

Please pray without ceasing for my good friend Wayne, whose been in bed all weekend. Also please continue to keep the mission team in your prayers.

For those celebrating football today, GO STEELERS, I like the color green and it's in their logo! Mark ,my brother is having a party at his house! Should be a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment